Monday, November 24, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

  1. I'm thankful for my mom because she is always there for me.
  2. I'm thankful for my dad because he helps me with things.
  3. I'm thankful for my brother because he likes to play games with me.
  4. I'm thankful for my grandparents because they live next door and they love me.
  5. I'm thankful for my house because it is a place to live.
  6. I'm thankful for my clothes because the keep me warm.
  7. I'm thankful for my computer because it keeps me entertained.
  8. I'm thankful for snow days because it is nice to get a break from school.
  9. I'm thankful for home leave because it nice to have a long break from school.
  10. I'm thankful for summer break because it is nice to have a long, long, long, break from school.
  11. I'm thankful for my cell phone because I can get in touch with my parents when I need to.

1 comment:

Marci said...

snow days are possibly the best thing ever invented!