In my mission statement one of the items I said that I was wanting to improve in was getting more sleep at night. Well, the other day I totally blew that one. I waited until Sunday to finish my Home-EC project of designing a room. I started at about 2:00 pm in the afternoon on Sunday. Yea, I ate supper and talked to my family and all... but that didn't take up a whole lot of time in the afternoon that I should have been working on my project. Now the reason that I waited until Sunday was because I thought to myself "Hey, two, three hours on the outside and I'll be done." But that is one of the biggest underestimates that I have ever made in my life. I FINALLY got to bed at around, hmm... probably about 4:00 AM Monday morning.
So I have a lot of improvement to do on getting more sleep at night. Getting over my "chronic -procrastinitis" (for those of you who heard the Adventures in Odyssey episode that Whit "diagnosed" a kid with that to help him stop procrastinating).
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment